Trouble in the Art World
Thieves! Vandals! Forgers! Ever since the actress Valerie Solanas fired the warning shot (and hit Andy Warhol) in 1968, the contemporary art world has endured its share of calamity. W tracks down some of the more salacious moments.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters