Three new collections offer a stylish tour du monde.
In Bailey’s Stardust (out March 31 from the National Portrait Gallery), published to coincide with a David Bailey retrospective at the National Portrait Gallery, in London, the 76-year-old photographer shepherds us from the East End streets of his youth to his north London studio and over to Paris, Delhi, and the coastal cities of Queensland, Australia. The photographer Gianni Berengo Gardin’s Caffé Florian (Marsilio), out March 4, looks at Venice’s society drawing room over the past three centuries, frequented by everyone from Casanova to today’s street-style stars. Of course, idiosyncratic street style is most prevalent in Tokyo, and Thomas C. Card’s Tokyo: Adorned (Booth-Clibborn Editions), out March 11, highlights the city’s most exotically costumed denizens—be they Lolitas, Victorians, or Goths.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties