I first encountered Christina Hejtmanek’s photographs when I was visiting the Blackston gallery on the Lower East Side, where my friend the painter Agnes Barley was in a show. I love Hejtmanek’s fuzzy landscapes and have a photo she took of daisies in a field that reminds me of The Virgin Suicides and ’70s nature shots.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience
- BeautyEverything You Need to Know About Bangs
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- CelebritiesBillboard Music Awards 2016: Rihanna, Ciara, and More on the Red Carpet