I first encountered Christina Hejtmanek’s photographs when I was visiting the Blackston gallery on the Lower East Side, where my friend the painter Agnes Barley was in a show. I love Hejtmanek’s fuzzy landscapes and have a photo she took of daisies in a field that reminds me of The Virgin Suicides and ’70s nature shots.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016