I first encountered Christina Hejtmanek’s photographs when I was visiting the Blackston gallery on the Lower East Side, where my friend the painter Agnes Barley was in a show. I love Hejtmanek’s fuzzy landscapes and have a photo she took of daisies in a field that reminds me of The Virgin Suicides and ’70s nature shots.
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyFrom Bright Hues to Neutrals: 12 Pedicure Shades to Try Now
- CultureBeyoncé in “Lemonade”: A GIF-by-GIF Breakdown