I first encountered Christina Hejtmanek’s photographs when I was visiting the Blackston gallery on the Lower East Side, where my friend the painter Agnes Barley was in a show. I love Hejtmanek’s fuzzy landscapes and have a photo she took of daisies in a field that reminds me of The Virgin Suicides and ’70s nature shots.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit