I first encountered Christina Hejtmanek’s photographs when I was visiting the Blackston gallery on the Lower East Side, where my friend the painter Agnes Barley was in a show. I love Hejtmanek’s fuzzy landscapes and have a photo she took of daisies in a field that reminds me of The Virgin Suicides and ’70s nature shots.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details