Modernist Icons are Up for Sale
Preview an encyclopedic auction of Eames furniture.
This September, Wright, a premier auction house in Chicago, is hosting an epic sale focused on the work of design icons Ray and Charles Eames. Curated by Eames scholar Daniel Ostroff, the sale will offer over 300 pieces from the JF Chen Collection, which includes many of the duo’s Herman Miller fabricated creations from the 1940s and ‘50s. Here a peek at the colorful offerings.
Eames Design: The JF Chen collection is on exhibition at Wright through September 10, 2015.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes