Modernist Icons are Up for Sale
Preview an encyclopedic auction of Eames furniture.
This September, Wright, a premier auction house in Chicago, is hosting an epic sale focused on the work of design icons Ray and Charles Eames. Curated by Eames scholar Daniel Ostroff, the sale will offer over 300 pieces from the JF Chen Collection, which includes many of the duo’s Herman Miller fabricated creations from the 1940s and ‘50s. Here a peek at the colorful offerings.
Eames Design: The JF Chen collection is on exhibition at Wright through September 10, 2015.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties