Jean-Paul Goude's 40 Years of Controversy
From Grace Jones to Kim Kardashian, it's all Goude.
“Everything here is manipulated,” says the photographer, director, and visual artist Jean-Paul Goude of his massive new exhibit at the Padiglione d’Arte Contemporanea in Milan, sponsored by Tod’s. “So Far So Goude” covers 40 years of Goude’s career and his relationship to women—and therefore plenty of controversy, from his racially charged photos of his former lover and muse Grace Jones to the Champagne-topped image of Carolina Beaumont that inspired Kim Kardashian‘s breaking the internet. Get a look inside the show, featuring a stained-glass Jessica Chastain and Naomi Campbell atop a Knysnan elephant, here.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"