The Apartment opens in L.A..
Now that the Apartment has become a go-to for good living in New York, the shop’s cofounder and executive creative director, Vanessa Traina Snow, is bringing her impeccably curated mix of modernist furniture, framed art, hard-to-find beauty products, and luxurious fashion basics to Los Angeles. Housed in a second-floor former dental office on Melrose Place, the space has the same clean-line, richly textured aesthetic as its Manhattan sister store, albeit with a West Coast flair. Among the offerings at the new location are custom furniture by Doug McCollough; lighting from Rewire; a collaborative collection of jewelry by Sophie Buhai; and Tenfold, the team’s housewares line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time