The Apartment opens in L.A..
Now that the Apartment has become a go-to for good living in New York, the shop’s cofounder and executive creative director, Vanessa Traina Snow, is bringing her impeccably curated mix of modernist furniture, framed art, hard-to-find beauty products, and luxurious fashion basics to Los Angeles. Housed in a second-floor former dental office on Melrose Place, the space has the same clean-line, richly textured aesthetic as its Manhattan sister store, albeit with a West Coast flair. Among the offerings at the new location are custom furniture by Doug McCollough; lighting from Rewire; a collaborative collection of jewelry by Sophie Buhai; and Tenfold, the team’s housewares line.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties