Lisa Marie Fernandez Lives for Mykonos
The swimwear designer shares her inspiration.
What is your favorite beach?
Mykonos. It goes without saying that Mykonos is beautiful, and that it’s one of the most gorgeous beaches in the world. But I also have such fond memories there, and love the culture. Anywhere I travel inspires my work—it is a very cumulative process.
What’s your insider secret to visiting Mykonos?
Go to Agios Sostis beach, and Kikis Tavern, which is up above the beach and has some of the best food in the Mediterranean
What do you always bring to the beach?
I always travel with my Yasmin navy terry drawstring bikini, as well as my terry pochette filled with a selection of sunblock.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week