Five Picture Perfect Fall Destinations
Vacation is never over.
Just because it’s back-to-school doesn’t mean vacation has to be over forever. Here are five perfect fall travel destinations for a quick getaway.
1. Storm King Art Center, where there is both art and stunning fall foliage.
2. Westwind Orchard, which is owned by stylist Laura Ferrara. Go for the apples, cider doughnuts, and maybe a pumpkin if your timing is right.
Picking apples is by far my favorite occupation, even in 90 degrees weather!! This weekend we open for pick your own apples!! Come and taste this delicious organic fruit!! #westwindorchardorganicapples
A photo posted by Westwind Orchard (@westwindorchard) on
3. Head to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater house in Pennsylvania while it’s encased in fall leaves.
4. Take a trip to New Orleans and shop at Solange-approved Exodus Goods.
A photo posted by Order@exodusgoods.us (@exodusgoods) on
5. Or stop in Austin, Texas for some real southern sunshine.