Book Now, Thank Us Later
Highlights from the T Spa at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo in Lake Como.
Almost everything about Lake Como’s 105-year-old Grand Hotel Tremezzo seems straight out of a fairytale. From its sweeping views of the surrounding Grigne mountains to the grandiose period décor throughout this Art Noveau palace, this hotel is nothing short of dreamy. But perhaps one of its most magical features is its newly renovated, 10,000-square-foot T Spa, located in the 18th century Villa Emilia right next to the main palace. Italian architect Ruggero Vanelli oversaw the renovation, which added luxuries like an infinity pool with panoramic views of Lake Como; a hammam decked out with white Lasa marble; and a relaxation lounge with plush, round chaises. The 110-minute Lake Como Relaxing Ritual makes use of local herbs and ESPA products and includes a full body massage, exfoliation, scalp massage, and foot treatment.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups