Jeffrey Kalinsky's Atlanta
The most famous Atlanta fashionista since Julia Sugarbaker on his favorite local spots.
As the founder of Jeffrey New York and Jeffrey Atlanta, Jeffrey Kalinsky is a very busy man. Between traveling the world and running his empires, we asked the most famous Atlanta fashionista since Julia Sugarbaker for his favorite local spots.
Describe Atlanta in three words:
Lush, livable, and friendly.
Local delicacy you can’t live without:
Best place to find inspiration:
The High Museum.
Best place to go out:
Favorite local gallery or artist:
Jackson Fine Art
Top local spot to send out-of-towners:
Ponce City Market.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time