Lauren Remington Platt Loves Quality Over Quantity
The founder of the premiere beauty service Vênsette shares a page from her style notes.
As a model, Lauren Remington Platt honed her eye for beauty; as a financial research analyst, she developed a mind for business. Two years ago, she combined her talents, as the founder and CEO of Vênsette, a beauty on-demand service that brings professional hair and makeup artists directly to your home with the click of an iPhone. Here, the always impeccably dressed (and groomed, of course) Platt took some time out of her busy schedule to break down her personal style, and reveal where she likes to shop, what she last purchased, and how she finishes off the perfect look.
Define your style in three words:
Quality over quantity.
High heels from Ferragamo and Stubbs and Wootton flats.
My grandfather’s watch and a Vênsette blow out.
A leather mini skirt paired with a man’s button down and strappy heels.
F Gerald New in New Vernon, New Jersey, for jewelry and gifts and Atika in Marrekesh for their flats.
Style pet peeve:
My mother and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.
A lucite and wood coffee table from my sister’s new interior design company, LuxHoldups.
A trip to St. Petersburg and a Cushnie et Ochs cut out dress—but not for St. Petersburg.
How to unwind:
The Steam Room at Equinox.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of