All Dolled Up
Designer Morgan Curtis launches her delectable new lingerie line, Morgan Lane.
Morgan Curtis, 26, has spent much of her life painting female nudes and playful doll-like figures. She has also, for as long as she can remember, gone on vintage shopping forays with her mother, the designer Jill Stuart, amassing a sizable collection of 1920s negligees. Nobody, therefore, blinked an eye when she decided to start her lingerie line, Morgan Lane. “It was the least surprising thing I could do,” says Curtis, who has worked as a designer for her mother since 2009. Available on Matchesfashion.com and on Modaoperandi.com, the debut collection includes immensely sexy yet sweet bras with hand-drawn tulip appliqués, and silk charmeuse bloomers adorned with Curtis’s illustrations of Lanie a mischievous doll. “She’s my muse,” Curtis says.Follow Us:
- FashionLondon Street Style Stars Aren't Afraid to Let Their Sartorial Freak Flag Fly
- BeautyCalling All Korean Beauty Fans: Your Favorite Masks and Cutting-Edge Products Are Coming to Nordstrom
- FashionA Brief History of Paris Hilton's Front-Row Style at Fashion Week
- FashionLottie Moss, Kate Moss' Half Sister, Takes in Her Very First Marc Jacobs Show
- FashionNew York Fashion Week Is a Masterclass in Staying Chic During a Blizzard