All Dolled Up
Designer Morgan Curtis launches her delectable new lingerie line, Morgan Lane.
Morgan Curtis, 26, has spent much of her life painting female nudes and playful doll-like figures. She has also, for as long as she can remember, gone on vintage shopping forays with her mother, the designer Jill Stuart, amassing a sizable collection of 1920s negligees. Nobody, therefore, blinked an eye when she decided to start her lingerie line, Morgan Lane. “It was the least surprising thing I could do,” says Curtis, who has worked as a designer for her mother since 2009. Available on Matchesfashion.com and on Modaoperandi.com, the debut collection includes immensely sexy yet sweet bras with hand-drawn tulip appliqués, and silk charmeuse bloomers adorned with Curtis’s illustrations of Lanie a mischievous doll. “She’s my muse,” Curtis says.Follow Us:
- FashionFrom Melania Trump to Jacqueline Kennedy, a History of First Ladies' Inauguration Day Style
- CultureInside the Surreal Scene at the Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump
- CultureDonald Trump's Inauguration Ball Was a Twilight Zone Featuring Caitlyn Jenner, Billionaires and Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance
- CultureThe Women of the Women's March: Meet the Activists Who Are Planning One of the Largest Demonstrations in American History
- FashionMelania Trump Wears Baby Blue Ralph Lauren, While Michelle Obama Opts for Red