All Dolled Up
Designer Morgan Curtis launches her delectable new lingerie line, Morgan Lane.
Morgan Curtis, 26, has spent much of her life painting female nudes and playful doll-like figures. She has also, for as long as she can remember, gone on vintage shopping forays with her mother, the designer Jill Stuart, amassing a sizable collection of 1920s negligees. Nobody, therefore, blinked an eye when she decided to start her lingerie line, Morgan Lane. “It was the least surprising thing I could do,” says Curtis, who has worked as a designer for her mother since 2009. Available on Matchesfashion.com and on Modaoperandi.com, the debut collection includes immensely sexy yet sweet bras with hand-drawn tulip appliqués, and silk charmeuse bloomers adorned with Curtis’s illustrations of Lanie a mischievous doll. “She’s my muse,” Curtis says.Follow Us:
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks