Fashion » All Dolled Up
All Dolled Up
Designer Morgan Curtis launches her delectable new lingerie line, Morgan Lane.
Morgan Curtis, 26, has spent much of her life painting female nudes and playful doll-like figures. She has also, for as long as she can remember, gone on vintage shopping forays with her mother, the designer Jill Stuart, amassing a sizable collection of 1920s negligees. Nobody, therefore, blinked an eye when she decided to start her lingerie line, Morgan Lane. “It was the least surprising thing I could do,” says Curtis, who has worked as a designer for her mother since 2009. Available on Matchesfashion.com and on Modaoperandi.com, the debut collection includes immensely sexy yet sweet bras with hand-drawn tulip appliqués, and silk charmeuse bloomers adorned with Curtis’s illustrations of Lanie a mischievous doll. “She’s my muse,” Curtis says.Follow Us:
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"