All Dolled Up
Designer Morgan Curtis launches her delectable new lingerie line, Morgan Lane.
Morgan Curtis, 26, has spent much of her life painting female nudes and playful doll-like figures. She has also, for as long as she can remember, gone on vintage shopping forays with her mother, the designer Jill Stuart, amassing a sizable collection of 1920s negligees. Nobody, therefore, blinked an eye when she decided to start her lingerie line, Morgan Lane. “It was the least surprising thing I could do,” says Curtis, who has worked as a designer for her mother since 2009. Available on Matchesfashion.com and on Modaoperandi.com, the debut collection includes immensely sexy yet sweet bras with hand-drawn tulip appliqués, and silk charmeuse bloomers adorned with Curtis’s illustrations of Lanie a mischievous doll. “She’s my muse,” Curtis says.Follow Us:
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again