Introducing Lucy Akin’s high-low ecommerce site, Super Street Shop.
While mixing high and low is nothing new, it is rare to find an individual store that caters as effectively to both sides of the equation. This is where Super Street Shop comes in. The new ecommerce site—curated by former Satine buyer Lucy Akin—is a sort of love letter to the L.A. aesthetic and its fetish for both skate-wear and luxury labels. “My niche is going to be accessories with a couple of stand-out ready-to-wear pieces thrown in, but for now my main focus is to curate a collection of very special items,” explains Akin. She does not disappoint, serving up an eclectic collection including strappy sandals from local designer Jenni Kayne, Celine-inspired decks from Stop It Right Now, and a healthy collection of highlighter-colored socks from Huf. For those lucky enough to be close by, Super Street is offering same-day delivery.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved