Introducing Lucy Akin’s high-low ecommerce site, Super Street Shop.
While mixing high and low is nothing new, it is rare to find an individual store that caters as effectively to both sides of the equation. This is where Super Street Shop comes in. The new ecommerce site—curated by former Satine buyer Lucy Akin—is a sort of love letter to the L.A. aesthetic and its fetish for both skate-wear and luxury labels. “My niche is going to be accessories with a couple of stand-out ready-to-wear pieces thrown in, but for now my main focus is to curate a collection of very special items,” explains Akin. She does not disappoint, serving up an eclectic collection including strappy sandals from local designer Jenni Kayne, Celine-inspired decks from Stop It Right Now, and a healthy collection of highlighter-colored socks from Huf. For those lucky enough to be close by, Super Street is offering same-day delivery.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details