Fashion » Street Smarts
Introducing Lucy Akin’s high-low ecommerce site, Super Street Shop.
While mixing high and low is nothing new, it is rare to find an individual store that caters as effectively to both sides of the equation. This is where Super Street Shop comes in. The new ecommerce site—curated by former Satine buyer Lucy Akin—is a sort of love letter to the L.A. aesthetic and its fetish for both skate-wear and luxury labels. “My niche is going to be accessories with a couple of stand-out ready-to-wear pieces thrown in, but for now my main focus is to curate a collection of very special items,” explains Akin. She does not disappoint, serving up an eclectic collection including strappy sandals from local designer Jenni Kayne, Celine-inspired decks from Stop It Right Now, and a healthy collection of highlighter-colored socks from Huf. For those lucky enough to be close by, Super Street is offering same-day delivery.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?