Fashion » Score!
W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
Blame it on the Olympics: For spring, a lot of designers have sports on the brain. Take the mesh skirts at Céline or the basketball shorts at Balenciaga. Even Miuccia Prada got in on the game, with athletic socks and stripes. But how do you wear sporty threads without looking like you just came off the court? You opt for a varsity jacket—in an elegant tweed. Or a pair of track pants—tailored for a more sophisticated silhouette. Or you simply show your team spirit with a clutch or a pair of heels in a bright color. Worn with an all-white or black ensemble, it’s a winning look.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways