W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
Blame it on the Olympics: For spring, a lot of designers have sports on the brain. Take the mesh skirts at Céline or the basketball shorts at Balenciaga. Even Miuccia Prada got in on the game, with athletic socks and stripes. But how do you wear sporty threads without looking like you just came off the court? You opt for a varsity jacket—in an elegant tweed. Or a pair of track pants—tailored for a more sophisticated silhouette. Or you simply show your team spirit with a clutch or a pair of heels in a bright color. Worn with an all-white or black ensemble, it’s a winning look.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of