W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
Blame it on the Olympics: For spring, a lot of designers have sports on the brain. Take the mesh skirts at Céline or the basketball shorts at Balenciaga. Even Miuccia Prada got in on the game, with athletic socks and stripes. But how do you wear sporty threads without looking like you just came off the court? You opt for a varsity jacket—in an elegant tweed. Or a pair of track pants—tailored for a more sophisticated silhouette. Or you simply show your team spirit with a clutch or a pair of heels in a bright color. Worn with an all-white or black ensemble, it’s a winning look.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties