W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
Blame it on the Olympics: For spring, a lot of designers have sports on the brain. Take the mesh skirts at Céline or the basketball shorts at Balenciaga. Even Miuccia Prada got in on the game, with athletic socks and stripes. But how do you wear sporty threads without looking like you just came off the court? You opt for a varsity jacket—in an elegant tweed. Or a pair of track pants—tailored for a more sophisticated silhouette. Or you simply show your team spirit with a clutch or a pair of heels in a bright color. Worn with an all-white or black ensemble, it’s a winning look.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyGwyneth Paltrow's Fitness Guru (and Best Friend) Prefers Working Out with Jennifer Lopez
- CultureExclusive: Solange Knowles in Conversation with Tavi Gevinson About “A Seat at the Table"