Ambra Medda Loves the Hunt, Hates Anything Matchy Matchy
The fashionable founder of L’Arco Baleno shares a page from her stylebook.
Whether she’s at the Berlin headquarters of luxury design e-tailer L’Arco Baleno, running errands near her apartment on New York’s Bowery, or hunting for treasures in Botswana, Ambra Medda brings her eye for smart design to everything she does—including her wardrobe. “I love the hunt, I love searching for something that I am going to fall in love with,” says the globetrotter. Here, Medda breaks down her enviable aesthetic.
Define your style in three words:
Eclectic, spontaneous, and joyful.
Jeans, shirt, cardigan, flats, and an awesome bag.
My vintage Marimekko dress for the summer, Mexican dress from Oaxaca, Antonio Marras lightweight coat, Max Mara black cashmere coat, and my The Row white leather bag. Tons of baskets for the summer and my I pezzi Dipinti cashmere shawl from India.
Roger Vivier flats and Nike sneakers.
Lip balm by Bite, an awesome Canadian brand.
Lately, a leather skirt, sneakers, a blazer, and a gorgeous bag.
Warm NYC, Andreas Murkudis Berlin, Odeeh.
A large gold Kawa Bowl made by Souda.
Everything from Valentino Spring 2014.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week