Fashion » Key to the Stadt
Key to the Stadt
A stylish new guide to Berlin.
Although the term “street style” is most often associated with decked out peacocks, Berlin Street Style, a new tome by publisher Angelika Taschen (with journalist Alexa Von Heyden), takes the phrase more literally. The leopard print-covered book is actually a guide to the city’s coolest destinations, with charming illustrations, helpful tips—and photos of stylish women, of course. The book’s wide-ranging shopping guide includes the best places to buy everything from high-end fashion to flowers to currywurst. And for those who aren’t planning a visit, there’s extensive advice about online shopping, too.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?