Fashion » CL Wears Fur in Summer, Loves Taking Baths
CL Wears Fur in Summer, Loves Taking Baths
The K-Pop queen Chaelin Lee reveals a page from her style notes.
Actress, model, and international pop star Chaelin Lee (better known as CL) has garnered a huge social media following due to her up-close selfies and always on-point, eclectic outfits. So, when luxury Asian accessories boutique On Pedder teamed up with Parisian label Kenzo to create a short fashion film featuring their capsule collaboration, the 22 year-old was the perfect star.
Below, watch the full video and find out CL’s favorite things.
Define your style in three words:
Lifestyle. Mood. Attitude.
It depends on my mood. I see how I feel when I wake up each morning.
Sunglasses, earrings and huge rings.
Best recent discovery:
Taking a bubble bath with rubber duckies. Writing music.
Favorite places to shop:
Vintage t-shirt stores.
Style pet peeve:
To me, there is no such thing as a style pet peeve. Everyone should be free to express themselves.
Popcorn! At a movie theater.
I don’t really care what season it is… I might wear fur in the summer!
How do you unwind:
Take a nice bath.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death