Fashion » Modern MUUSE
Fashion’s young upstarts get an e-tail boost.
Thanks to the Internet, young designers have a greater opportunity to see and be seen than ever before. And this spring, e-tailer Farfetch and MUUSE, a Copenhagen-based fashion company that produces limited-edition collections by emerging designers, are teaming up to allow fashion’s fresh young talent to see and be sold. Beginning April 2nd, the two companies will premiere an online pop-up shop featuring a selection of goods from ten emerging designers, including Jantine van Peski, a former intern at Haider Ackermann and A.F. Vandevorst; Sasha Nassar, the recipient of MUUSE’s International Womenswear Prize during London Graduate Fashion Week 2013; and Ece Gozen, a young designer who has already presented collections at Istanbul and Berlin fashion weeks. “I have always been passionate about emerging designers,” explains Farfetch Founder and CEO Jose Neves. “And with the high failure rate for new brands, this level of support and strategic counsel is imperative to the growth of the fashion industry in general.” Of course, these up-and-comers aren’t the only ones benefitting from this opportunity. Shoppers, mark your Outlook calendars…Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death