W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
After I got married I moved into my husband’s apartment, and now I’m in the midst of redecorating it. While on the hunt for a new rug and chairs—pieces to warm up the place—I was oddly inspired by the Proenza Schouler spring and pre-fall collections. The wide-legged gaucho pants, rich suede jackets, and rusty South American palette bring to mind the earthy, organic craftsmanship of Sergio Rodrigues furniture and Moroccan Berber rugs. It’s exactly the subtly ethnic feeling that I want for my home—and, as it happens, for my wardrobe.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy
- CultureEverything You Need to Know About Teyana Taylor, the Dancer in Kanye West's "Fade" Video