W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
After I got married I moved into my husband’s apartment, and now I’m in the midst of redecorating it. While on the hunt for a new rug and chairs—pieces to warm up the place—I was oddly inspired by the Proenza Schouler spring and pre-fall collections. The wide-legged gaucho pants, rich suede jackets, and rusty South American palette bring to mind the earthy, organic craftsmanship of Sergio Rodrigues furniture and Moroccan Berber rugs. It’s exactly the subtly ethnic feeling that I want for my home—and, as it happens, for my wardrobe.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details