Fashion » Home Work
W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
After I got married I moved into my husband’s apartment, and now I’m in the midst of redecorating it. While on the hunt for a new rug and chairs—pieces to warm up the place—I was oddly inspired by the Proenza Schouler spring and pre-fall collections. The wide-legged gaucho pants, rich suede jackets, and rusty South American palette bring to mind the earthy, organic craftsmanship of Sergio Rodrigues furniture and Moroccan Berber rugs. It’s exactly the subtly ethnic feeling that I want for my home—and, as it happens, for my wardrobe.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death