W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
After I got married I moved into my husband’s apartment, and now I’m in the midst of redecorating it. While on the hunt for a new rug and chairs—pieces to warm up the place—I was oddly inspired by the Proenza Schouler spring and pre-fall collections. The wide-legged gaucho pants, rich suede jackets, and rusty South American palette bring to mind the earthy, organic craftsmanship of Sergio Rodrigues furniture and Moroccan Berber rugs. It’s exactly the subtly ethnic feeling that I want for my home—and, as it happens, for my wardrobe.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week