W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for what’s next.
After I got married I moved into my husband’s apartment, and now I’m in the midst of redecorating it. While on the hunt for a new rug and chairs—pieces to warm up the place—I was oddly inspired by the Proenza Schouler spring and pre-fall collections. The wide-legged gaucho pants, rich suede jackets, and rusty South American palette bring to mind the earthy, organic craftsmanship of Sergio Rodrigues furniture and Moroccan Berber rugs. It’s exactly the subtly ethnic feeling that I want for my home—and, as it happens, for my wardrobe.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again