Three up-and-coming designers release stellar capsule collections.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Council of Fashion Designers of America has teamed up with J. Crew to release capsule collections from the winner’s of this year’s Fashion Fund competition. The results? Wearable, chic pieces from Public School, Marc Alary, and Juan Carlos Obando. “This is the moment in my career when everything is coming together in a very polished way,” Obando told Karin Nelson in W’s April 2014 issue. The man speaks the truth.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- FashionGigi Hadid, Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, and More Supermodels Backstage at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show