Fashion » Next Generation
Three up-and-coming designers release stellar capsule collections.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Council of Fashion Designers of America has teamed up with J. Crew to release capsule collections from the winner’s of this year’s Fashion Fund competition. The results? Wearable, chic pieces from Public School, Marc Alary, and Juan Carlos Obando. “This is the moment in my career when everything is coming together in a very polished way,” Obando told Karin Nelson in W’s April 2014 issue. The man speaks the truth.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?