Three up-and-coming designers release stellar capsule collections.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Council of Fashion Designers of America has teamed up with J. Crew to release capsule collections from the winner’s of this year’s Fashion Fund competition. The results? Wearable, chic pieces from Public School, Marc Alary, and Juan Carlos Obando. “This is the moment in my career when everything is coming together in a very polished way,” Obando told Karin Nelson in W’s April 2014 issue. The man speaks the truth.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyGwyneth Paltrow's Fitness Guru (and Best Friend) Prefers Working Out with Jennifer Lopez
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall