Three up-and-coming designers release stellar capsule collections.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Council of Fashion Designers of America has teamed up with J. Crew to release capsule collections from the winner’s of this year’s Fashion Fund competition. The results? Wearable, chic pieces from Public School, Marc Alary, and Juan Carlos Obando. “This is the moment in my career when everything is coming together in a very polished way,” Obando told Karin Nelson in W’s April 2014 issue. The man speaks the truth.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit