Three up-and-coming designers release stellar capsule collections.
For the fourth consecutive year, the Council of Fashion Designers of America has teamed up with J. Crew to release capsule collections from the winner’s of this year’s Fashion Fund competition. The results? Wearable, chic pieces from Public School, Marc Alary, and Juan Carlos Obando. “This is the moment in my career when everything is coming together in a very polished way,” Obando told Karin Nelson in W’s April 2014 issue. The man speaks the truth.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionPanorama Festival Isn't Just Another Coachella
- Fashion2016 GOP Convention Street Style: Americana on Steroids
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist