Fashion » Nili Lotan’s Next Move
Nili Lotan’s Next Move
The designer opens a concept shop
Israeli-born designer Nili Lotan may not be a household name, but her clothes—laid-back, luxuriously fabricated basics—have been an off duty favorite of fashion editors since she launched her line over a decade ago. On Thursday, she will open her second boutique in Tribeca, this one a concept store called Inspired By. Along with her own designs—which this season include striped linen boyfriend sweaters, long silk camisole dresses, and oversized military jackets—the shop will stock a rotating selection of art, books, and vintage finds that have sparked Lotan’s imagination. “Honestly, I’m shocked they made it on to the sales floor, and didn’t end up in my apartment,” says Lotan of her varied finds.
Inspired By is located at 48 Walker St.; nililotan.comFollow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?