Fashion » Whitney Jensen Loves Black Skinny Jeans and Pink Jackets
Whitney Jensen Loves Black Skinny Jeans and Pink Jackets
The ballerina shares a page from her style notes.
Starting this Wednesday, The Boston Ballet will take up residence in the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center, performing two mixed programs over the course of five days. Among the dancers giving New Yorkers a taste of the Beantown’s finest moves is 21 year-old soloist Whitney Jensen, who will appear in William Forstythe’s “The Second Detail,” Alexander Ekman’s “Cacti,” and Jorma Elo’s “Plan to B.” Here the Park City, UT native, who joined the company when she was just 17, shares some of her favorite things.
Define your style in three words:
Crisp, clean, and evolving.
Skinny jeans, All Saints boots and a button-down shirt.
All Saints ankle boots and Nikes.
Black skinnies, usually a fresh white top, and some heels.
Best recent discovery:
I was just on tour with Boston Ballet in Washington DC and I went to the Newseum with my mom, where they had an Anchorman exhibit. Anyone who knows me knows of my intense obsession with that movie. I died and went to heaven!
Style Pet peeve:
Back bra bulge.
A movie ticket to Maleficent.
Tatte, Thinking Cup, and Cinquecento in Boston; Cafe Fiorello in New York.
Home to Park City, Utah, after many gigs all over the world this summer!
A fresh mani-pedi, good tan, and great sunglasses.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters