New York’s favorite denim brand teams up with a one-of-a-kind jewelry site.
For a certain strata of denim-loving New York women, there is no jeans boutique but Courtshop. The vintage-inspired brand, which added a larger outpost on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg last month, has a loyal following, both for its high-rise skinnies (a variation of the skinny called the James, which comes with leather suspenders, is a top seller at the moment) and the carefully curated selection of accessories to wear with them—namely jewelry by Pamela Love and Killer Collection, vintage handbags, and Grey Ant sunglasses. That selection just expanded to include one-of-a-kind antique jewelry from the online boutique The One I Love NYC. “She literally popped up on my Instagram feed,” says Courtshop’s Lisa Fuller of The One I Love NYC founder Mia Moross. “I loved her aesthetic, so I got in touch and brought up the idea of a partnership.” Among the pieces are Victorian lockets and buckle friendship rings, a striking turquoise-and-mine-cut diamond navette-shaped ring from the 1940s, and rock crystal Taurus ring from the seventies. For the moment the partnership is limited to the Mott Street location and Courtshop’s web site, but Fuller plans to introduce the pieces in Williamsburg, too.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress