Game of Shops
The Italian fashion house Fendi gets social in SoHo.
Stylish arcade lovers have reason to rejoice thanks to Fendi’s New York pop-up shop, which features brightly colored vending machines stocked with some of the season’s most coveted accessories. Open through December 31st, the outpost will change themes monthly, with one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage and current collections on display. This month, the shop is filled with petites (including the PetitJour, Petit 3Jour, and Mini Peekaboo bags), and be on the look out for “Fun Fur” and men’s wear. Neon hash tags adorn the walls—cleverly anticipating the social media riot the pretty pop-up will no doubt incite.
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week