Game of Shops
The Italian fashion house Fendi gets social in SoHo.
Stylish arcade lovers have reason to rejoice thanks to Fendi’s New York pop-up shop, which features brightly colored vending machines stocked with some of the season’s most coveted accessories. Open through December 31st, the outpost will change themes monthly, with one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage and current collections on display. This month, the shop is filled with petites (including the PetitJour, Petit 3Jour, and Mini Peekaboo bags), and be on the look out for “Fun Fur” and men’s wear. Neon hash tags adorn the walls—cleverly anticipating the social media riot the pretty pop-up will no doubt incite.
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan