Game of Shops
The Italian fashion house Fendi gets social in SoHo.
Stylish arcade lovers have reason to rejoice thanks to Fendi’s New York pop-up shop, which features brightly colored vending machines stocked with some of the season’s most coveted accessories. Open through December 31st, the outpost will change themes monthly, with one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage and current collections on display. This month, the shop is filled with petites (including the PetitJour, Petit 3Jour, and Mini Peekaboo bags), and be on the look out for “Fun Fur” and men’s wear. Neon hash tags adorn the walls—cleverly anticipating the social media riot the pretty pop-up will no doubt incite.
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari