Fashion » Game of Shops
Game of Shops
The Italian fashion house Fendi gets social in SoHo.
Stylish arcade lovers have reason to rejoice thanks to Fendi’s New York pop-up shop, which features brightly colored vending machines stocked with some of the season’s most coveted accessories. Open through December 31st, the outpost will change themes monthly, with one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage and current collections on display. This month, the shop is filled with petites (including the PetitJour, Petit 3Jour, and Mini Peekaboo bags), and be on the look out for “Fun Fur” and men’s wear. Neon hash tags adorn the walls—cleverly anticipating the social media riot the pretty pop-up will no doubt incite.
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.