Game of Shops
The Italian fashion house Fendi gets social in SoHo.
Stylish arcade lovers have reason to rejoice thanks to Fendi’s New York pop-up shop, which features brightly colored vending machines stocked with some of the season’s most coveted accessories. Open through December 31st, the outpost will change themes monthly, with one-of-a-kind pieces from vintage and current collections on display. This month, the shop is filled with petites (including the PetitJour, Petit 3Jour, and Mini Peekaboo bags), and be on the look out for “Fun Fur” and men’s wear. Neon hash tags adorn the walls—cleverly anticipating the social media riot the pretty pop-up will no doubt incite.
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids