Kilo Kish Loves Vintage Hawaiian Shirts, Bold Brows
The multi-hyphenate shares the philosophy behind her too-cool style.
With her never-ending list of titles and talents (model, artist, and musician are just a few), it is no surprise 24 year-old Kilo Kish has a multi-faceted style to match. Taking time from promoting her new EP, “Across,” and jetting between New York and L.A., Kish filled us in on her go-to beauty products, latest lusts, and summer must-haves.
Define your style in three words:
Classic, quirky, grandma.
A nautical striped t-shirt and some denim cutoff shorts.
A super sparkly Michael Jackson cardigan that I wore for my first performances.
Fun, poofy hair, or hair styled in an interesting shape.
Chanel Vamp nail polish, NARS Paloma contour blush, Smashbox eyebrow duo for thick brows, and Armani Rouge Ecstasy lipcolor with Maison Kitsuné varsity jacket over anything.
Best recent discovery:
Murakami Sushi on Melrose in Los Angeles. It’s the best spot for an awesome sushi bowl.
Style pet peeve:
For myself, I wear the same thing, the same ways over and over. When I was in high school and took myself more seriously I wouldn’t repeat an outfit for like 4 months; I had fun with so many combinations. But I’ve grown lazy (or wiser) in knowing when I like it, I stick with it.
Andre 3000, Chinatown old ladies, and anyone’s grandmother.
A Contax film camera.
Vintage Hawaiian shirts.
What’s always in your bag:
Tory Burch cat eye sunglasses, NARS lipgloss in sixties fan that I use for lips and cheeks, a little bottle of Mario Badescu SPF aloe moisturizer, RMS Beauty living luminizer, Chowards violet flavored mints.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- CultureA Guide to Stockholm, Courtesy of Victoria's Secret Angel Elsa Hosk