Fashion » Lottie Moss and Her Calvins
Lottie Moss and Her Calvins
Calvin Klein Jeans and mytheresa.com’s new collaboration goes back to basics.
Everything old is new again thanks to a collaboration between Calvin Klein Jeans and luxury e-commerce site mytheresa.com. Faced by Lottie Moss, half-sister of Klein muse Kate and It girl in her own right, the collection celebrates the brand’s iconic past in true CK style. “The Re-Issue Project,” as it is called, is filled with updated classics such as high-waisted jeans, denim jackets, and tees and sweatshirts adorned with the brand’s iconic logo. “The capsule is all about nostalgia for the ‘90s and that whole look feeling very right again,” said Calvin Klein Jeans’s Global Creative Director, Kevin Carrigan. Keeping it all in the family, Michael Avedon, grandson of famed photographer Richard Avedon, who captured Brooke Shields for the brand’s notorious 1981 advertisements, shot Moss for the campaign. “Lottie truly represents the essence of the Calvin Klein girl,” he said. “Intriguing innocence with utter beauty.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"