Artist Elvire Bonduelle discusses her new fashion film.
While shooting her short film for Sonia by Sonia Rykiel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection in Malibu, French songwriter-turned-artist Elvire Bonduelle had to rely on the kindness of strangers. “I barely knew anyone [in Malibu],” she said of the casting process, which required 35 men and women to be filmed wearing the brand’s Love Apple dress, “but everyone seemed friendly enough so I began asking. Nearly everyone said yes, boys included.” Her one-minute-long creation featuring an eclectic cast and one starring dress is quirky, straight forward, and simple. In other words, très chic. Watch it here.Follow Us:
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details