Fashion » Love Sonia
Artist Elvire Bonduelle discusses her new fashion film.
While shooting her short film for Sonia by Sonia Rykiel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection in Malibu, French songwriter-turned-artist Elvire Bonduelle had to rely on the kindness of strangers. “I barely knew anyone [in Malibu],” she said of the casting process, which required 35 men and women to be filmed wearing the brand’s Love Apple dress, “but everyone seemed friendly enough so I began asking. Nearly everyone said yes, boys included.” Her one-minute-long creation featuring an eclectic cast and one starring dress is quirky, straight forward, and simple. In other words, très chic. Watch it here.Follow Us:
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyChillax Like Russian Bombshell Irina Shayk
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion