Fashion » Love Sonia
Artist Elvire Bonduelle discusses her new fashion film.
While shooting her short film for Sonia by Sonia Rykiel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection in Malibu, French songwriter-turned-artist Elvire Bonduelle had to rely on the kindness of strangers. “I barely knew anyone [in Malibu],” she said of the casting process, which required 35 men and women to be filmed wearing the brand’s Love Apple dress, “but everyone seemed friendly enough so I began asking. Nearly everyone said yes, boys included.” Her one-minute-long creation featuring an eclectic cast and one starring dress is quirky, straight forward, and simple. In other words, très chic. Watch it here.Follow Us:
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe