Artist Elvire Bonduelle discusses her new fashion film.
While shooting her short film for Sonia by Sonia Rykiel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection in Malibu, French songwriter-turned-artist Elvire Bonduelle had to rely on the kindness of strangers. “I barely knew anyone [in Malibu],” she said of the casting process, which required 35 men and women to be filmed wearing the brand’s Love Apple dress, “but everyone seemed friendly enough so I began asking. Nearly everyone said yes, boys included.” Her one-minute-long creation featuring an eclectic cast and one starring dress is quirky, straight forward, and simple. In other words, très chic. Watch it here.Follow Us:
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks