Artist Elvire Bonduelle discusses her new fashion film.
While shooting her short film for Sonia by Sonia Rykiel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection in Malibu, French songwriter-turned-artist Elvire Bonduelle had to rely on the kindness of strangers. “I barely knew anyone [in Malibu],” she said of the casting process, which required 35 men and women to be filmed wearing the brand’s Love Apple dress, “but everyone seemed friendly enough so I began asking. Nearly everyone said yes, boys included.” Her one-minute-long creation featuring an eclectic cast and one starring dress is quirky, straight forward, and simple. In other words, très chic. Watch it here.Follow Us:
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again