W’s fashion market and accessories director explores couch couture.
Though I’ve never been one to match my clothes to the furniture, after I visited the Savannah College of Art and Design earlier this year, it no longer seemed like such an outlandish idea. The quirky mix of prints and fabrics at the school’s Magnolia Hall had me pining for fall’s richly textured brocade, tweed, and damask pieces—not to mention my grandmother’s sofa.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week