W’s fashion market and accessories director explores couch couture.
Though I’ve never been one to match my clothes to the furniture, after I visited the Savannah College of Art and Design earlier this year, it no longer seemed like such an outlandish idea. The quirky mix of prints and fabrics at the school’s Magnolia Hall had me pining for fall’s richly textured brocade, tweed, and damask pieces—not to mention my grandmother’s sofa.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties