Behind the Scenes with Gabriella Wilde
The aristocratic actress talks about her latest role and personal style.
Endless Love star Gabriella Wilde may have been born into the posh Gough-Calthorpe family, but the British actress’s personal style is anything but stuffy. In fact, she exudes an enviably effortless vibe both on and off the red carpet. It’s no surprise, then, that Marcus Wainwright and David Neville of Rag & Bone cast her in their latest campaign. Behind the scenes, we took the opportunity to ask her some fashion questions.
Describe your style in three words:
Simple, boyish, elegant.
What’s your daily uniform:
Black skinny jeans, boots, really well made t-shirts, a cashmere jumper, and a great coat.
What do you love about Rag & Bone?
It’s effortlessly cool. Their clothes have an edge but are also classic.
What’s your day-to-night style secret?
If I’m just going out with friends I change very little – perhaps only my shoes. I like to be underdressed rather than overdressed. For an event or a premiere, it’s fun to dress up more—then I like to experiment.
Who is your style icon?
At the moment, I think Erin Wasson has great style.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution