Behind the Scenes with Gabriella Wilde
The aristocratic actress talks about her latest role and personal style.
Endless Love star Gabriella Wilde may have been born into the posh Gough-Calthorpe family, but the British actress’s personal style is anything but stuffy. In fact, she exudes an enviably effortless vibe both on and off the red carpet. It’s no surprise, then, that Marcus Wainwright and David Neville of Rag & Bone cast her in their latest campaign. Behind the scenes, we took the opportunity to ask her some fashion questions.
Describe your style in three words:
Simple, boyish, elegant.
What’s your daily uniform:
Black skinny jeans, boots, really well made t-shirts, a cashmere jumper, and a great coat.
What do you love about Rag & Bone?
It’s effortlessly cool. Their clothes have an edge but are also classic.
What’s your day-to-night style secret?
If I’m just going out with friends I change very little – perhaps only my shoes. I like to be underdressed rather than overdressed. For an event or a premiere, it’s fun to dress up more—then I like to experiment.
Who is your style icon?
At the moment, I think Erin Wasson has great style.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- FashionGigi Hadid, Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, and More Supermodels Backstage at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show