Meet the freshest faces in modeling.
With her strong cheekbones and shaved head, the French model Tamy Glauser was booked for Jean Paul Gaultier, Rick Owens, and Givenchy shows within the first year of her modeling career. A visa snafu set her back for a bit, but she’s making a big return this fall, both on the runways and in the pages of the September issue of W. Erika Linder made her modeling debut in 2011 dressed as Leonardo DiCaprio in Candy magazine. She also posed as a guy for a Tom Ford beauty campaign last year, but the Los Angeles–based Swede can go girlie too, as she proved in Louis Vuitton’s fall and resort presentations. Londoner Harmony Boucher, a former frontwoman for the electro-rock band Vuvuvultures, likes to play it fast and loose, whether she’s making music or modeling. One minute she can appear über feminine, as she did in a flower-filled shoot for CR Fashion Book last year; the next, adorably boyish, as evidenced by her turn in the Gucci fall 2015 men’s show.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes