Vanessa Seward Opens Up Shop
A look inside the designer's first store in Paris.
Fashion designer Vanessa Seward, whose resumé includes stints at Chanel, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, and most recently A.P.C, where she launched her capsule ready-to-wear-collection, is finally opening up shop. After announcing the launch of her own brand this summer, Seward celebrated the opening of her first store in Paris this weekend. The space, which is located in the 1st arrondissement, was designed by the Laurent Deroo Architecte firm and alludes to Seward’s Argentinian roots in the form of stone from South America and woven cushions and wall hangings. “This first store is the realization of a dream,” says Seward. Of course, when your name is on the door, c’est officiel.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress