Catherine Baba Loves Leather and Louboutins
The iconic stylist shares a page from her style notes.
Those looking to copy Catherine Baba’s iconic style would be hard pressed to amass a collection of turbans, pumps, and prints comparable to those that fill the stylist’s well documented wardrobe. But thanks to Baba’s new street style-ready eyewear collection with F-O Vision (exclusively available at Dover Street Market), there may be hope after all. Amidst celebrating the collection launch and traveling for Fashion Month, we asked Baba to let us in on a few of her best style secrets.
Define your style in three words:
Eclectic, art deco, disco.
Kimono, catsuit, jumpsuit.
My new eyewear collection with F-O Vision.
Heels always—Louboutin, Dior.
Best recent discoveries:
Positano, Louboutin lipstick.
My new eyewear collection, Dior catsuit, Valentino anything.
Style pet peeve:
Indochine NYC, Belle Epoque Paris, Sunset Tower L.A., Casba Tokyo.
Saint Laurent leather anything, Givenchy velvets and transparencies.
What’s always in your bag:
Opium, cigarettes, lipstick.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- FashionGigi Hadid, Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, and More Supermodels Backstage at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show