Catherine Baba Loves Leather and Louboutins
The iconic stylist shares a page from her style notes.
Those looking to copy Catherine Baba’s iconic style would be hard pressed to amass a collection of turbans, pumps, and prints comparable to those that fill the stylist’s well documented wardrobe. But thanks to Baba’s new street style-ready eyewear collection with F-O Vision (exclusively available at Dover Street Market), there may be hope after all. Amidst celebrating the collection launch and traveling for Fashion Month, we asked Baba to let us in on a few of her best style secrets.
Define your style in three words:
Eclectic, art deco, disco.
Kimono, catsuit, jumpsuit.
My new eyewear collection with F-O Vision.
Heels always—Louboutin, Dior.
Best recent discoveries:
Positano, Louboutin lipstick.
My new eyewear collection, Dior catsuit, Valentino anything.
Style pet peeve:
Indochine NYC, Belle Epoque Paris, Sunset Tower L.A., Casba Tokyo.
Saint Laurent leather anything, Givenchy velvets and transparencies.
What’s always in your bag:
Opium, cigarettes, lipstick.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono