Céline Comes to Texas
The Parisian brand opens its first store in Dallas.
Céline has touched down in Dallas, Texas, opening a boutique in Highland Park Village, a luxury shopping center. Though the Lone Star State isn’t exactly known for the sort of quiet elegance Céline has made its signature, the booming music and art scenes are ushering in a new sense of cool. Phoebe Philo might even find some inspiration in town. Cowboy boots for Celine 2017? Never say never…Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress