I Want It Now
Canadian brand WANT Les Essentiels opens in New York.
WANT Les Essentiels, a luxury lifestyle brand from Canadian twins Byron and Dexter Peart, is exactly what it sounds like: no-fuss must-haves, for home and on the go. Their first store in New York City, which opened this weekend in the West Village, is designed to feel like your own home—or the one you wished you lived in anyway—filled with the objects, accessories and clothes you treasure most. “It’s not about the pieces by themselves, it’s about how they support you and the way you live,” explains Byron. “Then they become less of a product and more a companion.” With a living room area in the front of the store, his and hers walk-in closets, and even a kitchen (complete with tea service from carefully selected cups), it’s easy to imagine moving right in.
“What we’re trying to do, ultimately, is help get you to a place where you are at peace and confident with your selections,” Byron continues. “We’re not imposing a certain aesthetic, it’s just our interpretation of valued treasures. If people see our products and say, ‘This is also valuable to me,’ then we’ve succeeded.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week