Pamela Love Is Pro-Oxfords, Anti-Dressing “Slutty”
The jewelry designer and RE/DONE collaborator shares a page from her style notes.
Since launching her eponymous jewelry line in 2007, Pamela Love’s personal style has been nearly as coveted as the pieces she creates. And with her special patched vintage jeans for RE/DONE finally out, the designer’s laidback-luxe look is easier to emulate than ever. To fill in all the spots in between, Love shares the secret to finding a great pair of jeans, her favorite finishing touches, and her biggest style pet peeve.
Define your style in three words:
Eclectic, bohemian, tomboy.
My pavé arrowhead ring and opal Luna Ring.
Acne oxfords and Robert Clergerie creepers.
The secret to a really good pair of jeans:
Pamela Love jewelry, R+Co Dry Shampoo, and Oribe Thickening Spray, YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush, and Armani foundation.
An Isabel Marant dress with oxfords and a Rodebjer blazer.
Best recent discovery:
Luisa et la Luna clothing.
Style pet peeve:
Oxfords from Enzo Bonafe for The Row, and Creatures of Comfort’s Bicolor Bucket Bag in Black/Whiskey.
An antique freemason ring.
Little Dokebi in Greenpoint and Café Mogador in Williamsburg.
Elsa Peretti, Lou Doillon, and Carly Simon in the ‘70s.
A great vintage coat.
What’s always in your bag:
Malin + Goetz Lip Balm.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties