Meet Karl Lagerfeld's New Boys
Five rookies who walked in Chanel's Pre-Fall 2016 show.
In addition to Karl Lagerfeld‘s usual gaggle of gorgeous male models, including Baptiste Giabiconi, Sebastien Jondeau, Brad Kroenig (and his adorable son Hudson), there were five fresh new faces at the Chanel Pre-Fall Spring 2016 show, held in Rome. Despite the fact some had never been on a runway before, these guys are set to be stars. Lagerfeld knows a pretty face when he sees one.
Fun Fact: He’s a French rapper/DJ with a bookish boho look.
Fun Fact: His girlfriend, Allison Millar, is also a model.
It was at this moment Jackson knew… He fucked up! #givenchy #Allblackeverything #vscocam A photo posted by Hamilton S. (@hamiltons8) on
Fun Fact: Valentin has modeled for Valentino.
Fun Fact: This was his first ever show. Not a bad place to start.
A photo posted by Kristof Baranyi (@kristof.b) on
Fun Fact: No Instagram!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes