Meet Karl Lagerfeld's New Boys
Five rookies who walked in Chanel's Pre-Fall 2016 show.
In addition to Karl Lagerfeld‘s usual gaggle of gorgeous male models, including Baptiste Giabiconi, Sebastien Jondeau, Brad Kroenig (and his adorable son Hudson), there were five fresh new faces at the Chanel Pre-Fall Spring 2016 show, held in Rome. Despite the fact some had never been on a runway before, these guys are set to be stars. Lagerfeld knows a pretty face when he sees one.
Fun Fact: He’s a French rapper/DJ with a bookish boho look.
Fun Fact: His girlfriend, Allison Millar, is also a model.
It was at this moment Jackson knew… He fucked up! #givenchy #Allblackeverything #vscocam A photo posted by Hamilton S. (@hamiltons8) on
Fun Fact: Valentin has modeled for Valentino.
Fun Fact: This was his first ever show. Not a bad place to start.
A photo posted by Kristof Baranyi (@kristof.b) on
Fun Fact: No Instagram!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress