Zoey Deutch: Wild Rose
The actress Zoey Deutch is only just starting to bloom.
“I have a very close relationship with my family—people are always confused by it,” says the actress Zoey Deutch, a Los Angeles native who grew up on a quasi-farm populated by rescue chickens, cats, dogs, horses, and birds. Case in point: The 21-year-old stars in the upcoming film The Year of Spectacular Men, directed by her mother, Lea Thompson; produced by her father, Howard Deutch; and based on a screenplay by her older sister, Madelyn. That family production, in which Deutch plays an ambitious OCD-riddled movie star, is just one of the projects on her docket. She appears opposite Robert De Niro and Zac Efron in Dirty Grandpa this winter; in Richard Linklater’s 1980s college romp Everybody Wants Some, slated to open in April; and in the soon-to-be-released Vincent-N-Roxxy, with Emile Hirsch and Zoë Kravitz. And yet, Deutch dismisses the idea that she has her career all figured out. “It’s so strange to be in my 20s and talk about myself as if I have a real concept of who I am.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"