A Insider's Guide to Paris Fashion Week
Sarah Andelman, the founder and creative director of Colette, Paris’ chicest concept shop, shares the must-see shows of fall.
Sarah Andelman, the inimitably cool founder and creative director of Paris concept shop Colette, is often one of the first to pick up new, under-the-radar labels for her store. Perhaps most notably, she was one of the earliest to stock pieces by Proenza Schouler and Mary Katrantzou. Since few people have their finger on the pulse of the fashion scene better than Andelman, we checked in with her to see what Paris shows are on her can’t miss list.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress