Stone & Strand, a new e-destination for fine jewelry, awaits.
You can satisfy pretty much all of your wardrobe needs online: Discounted designer clothing? Check. Diamonds for less? Of course. Finding a high-end, luxury e-tailer that sells fine jewelry, however, is another story. Enter Stone & Strand, an eight-month-old e-commerce site created by New York-based entrepreneur Nadine McCarthy Kahane. (W’s former Jewelry and Accessories Director Brooke Magnaghi, is the site’s creative director.) From classic collectable jewels to eccentric, show-stopping statement pieces, W’s current Jewelry and Accessories Director Claudia Mata chooses some of her favorites. Click through for some last-minute gift ideas for that good girl on your list—or maybe even yourself.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show