Stone & Strand, a new e-destination for fine jewelry, awaits.
You can satisfy pretty much all of your wardrobe needs online: Discounted designer clothing? Check. Diamonds for less? Of course. Finding a high-end, luxury e-tailer that sells fine jewelry, however, is another story. Enter Stone & Strand, an eight-month-old e-commerce site created by New York-based entrepreneur Nadine McCarthy Kahane. (W’s former Jewelry and Accessories Director Brooke Magnaghi, is the site’s creative director.) From classic collectable jewels to eccentric, show-stopping statement pieces, W’s current Jewelry and Accessories Director Claudia Mata chooses some of her favorites. Click through for some last-minute gift ideas for that good girl on your list—or maybe even yourself.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes