Fashion » Accessories » Rock Hunting
Stone & Strand, a new e-destination for fine jewelry, awaits.
You can satisfy pretty much all of your wardrobe needs online: Discounted designer clothing? Check. Diamonds for less? Of course. Finding a high-end, luxury e-tailer that sells fine jewelry, however, is another story. Enter Stone & Strand, an eight-month-old e-commerce site created by New York-based entrepreneur Nadine McCarthy Kahane. (W’s former Jewelry and Accessories Director Brooke Magnaghi, is the site’s creative director.) From classic collectable jewels to eccentric, show-stopping statement pieces, W’s current Jewelry and Accessories Director Claudia Mata chooses some of her favorites. Click through for some last-minute gift ideas for that good girl on your list—or maybe even yourself.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters