Stone & Strand, a new e-destination for fine jewelry, awaits.
You can satisfy pretty much all of your wardrobe needs online: Discounted designer clothing? Check. Diamonds for less? Of course. Finding a high-end, luxury e-tailer that sells fine jewelry, however, is another story. Enter Stone & Strand, an eight-month-old e-commerce site created by New York-based entrepreneur Nadine McCarthy Kahane. (W’s former Jewelry and Accessories Director Brooke Magnaghi, is the site’s creative director.) From classic collectable jewels to eccentric, show-stopping statement pieces, W’s current Jewelry and Accessories Director Claudia Mata chooses some of her favorites. Click through for some last-minute gift ideas for that good girl on your list—or maybe even yourself.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of