Fashion » Accessories » Rock Hunting
Stone & Strand, a new e-destination for fine jewelry, awaits.
You can satisfy pretty much all of your wardrobe needs online: Discounted designer clothing? Check. Diamonds for less? Of course. Finding a high-end, luxury e-tailer that sells fine jewelry, however, is another story. Enter Stone & Strand, an eight-month-old e-commerce site created by New York-based entrepreneur Nadine McCarthy Kahane. (W’s former Jewelry and Accessories Director Brooke Magnaghi, is the site’s creative director.) From classic collectable jewels to eccentric, show-stopping statement pieces, W’s current Jewelry and Accessories Director Claudia Mata chooses some of her favorites. Click through for some last-minute gift ideas for that good girl on your list—or maybe even yourself.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways