Inspired by "Tough Love," the shoe of the season is sweet and low.
Kitten heels, those nubby pumps introduced in the late ’50s as formal footwear for teenyboppers, are back. And women weary of sky-high stilettos have Hedi Slimane to thank. For spring, the Saint Laurent designer accessorized each of his punk-rock looks with snakeskin, studded, metallic, and multicolored versions of the kicky shoe and its cousin, the “cat boot.” “I designed the collection from the bottom up,” he admits. Fans have some 50 styles to choose from—the least expensive of which, in simple leather, runs $595. We’re sold.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids