Fashion » Accessories » Hedi's Heels
Inspired by "Tough Love," the shoe of the season is sweet and low.
Kitten heels, those nubby pumps introduced in the late ’50s as formal footwear for teenyboppers, are back. And women weary of sky-high stilettos have Hedi Slimane to thank. For spring, the Saint Laurent designer accessorized each of his punk-rock looks with snakeskin, studded, metallic, and multicolored versions of the kicky shoe and its cousin, the “cat boot.” “I designed the collection from the bottom up,” he admits. Fans have some 50 styles to choose from—the least expensive of which, in simple leather, runs $595. We’re sold.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"