Fashion » Accessories » Frozen Garden
Delfina Delettrez Fendi gives us the dirt on her new collection.
“It was while watching [my daughter, Emma] while she made her daisy crowns that I thought how wonderful it would be to be able to wear real flowers like jewelry even as a grown up,” explained jewelry designer, fourth-generation Fendi, and young mother Delfina Delettrez. And when there’s a will, there’s a way. In this case, the way turned out to be “Frozen Gardens,” a capsule collection for Yoox.com that includes four flora-in-resin pieces, each resembling something one might imagine in a romantic, gothic science experiment-gone-right. “I have more of a golden thumb than a green one,” she admitted. We’re giving her an A, regardless.
Watch a short film made by PES, inspired by the collection, below:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyElle MacPherson Has No Guilty Pleasures. Well, Except for Whipped Cream