Delfina Delettrez Fendi gives us the dirt on her new collection.
“It was while watching [my daughter, Emma] while she made her daisy crowns that I thought how wonderful it would be to be able to wear real flowers like jewelry even as a grown up,” explained jewelry designer, fourth-generation Fendi, and young mother Delfina Delettrez. And when there’s a will, there’s a way. In this case, the way turned out to be “Frozen Gardens,” a capsule collection for Yoox.com that includes four flora-in-resin pieces, each resembling something one might imagine in a romantic, gothic science experiment-gone-right. “I have more of a golden thumb than a green one,” she admitted. We’re giving her an A, regardless.
Watch a short film made by PES, inspired by the collection, below:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture