Fashion » Accessories » Frozen Garden
Delfina Delettrez Fendi gives us the dirt on her new collection.
“It was while watching [my daughter, Emma] while she made her daisy crowns that I thought how wonderful it would be to be able to wear real flowers like jewelry even as a grown up,” explained jewelry designer, fourth-generation Fendi, and young mother Delfina Delettrez. And when there’s a will, there’s a way. In this case, the way turned out to be “Frozen Gardens,” a capsule collection for Yoox.com that includes four flora-in-resin pieces, each resembling something one might imagine in a romantic, gothic science experiment-gone-right. “I have more of a golden thumb than a green one,” she admitted. We’re giving her an A, regardless.
Watch a short film made by PES, inspired by the collection, below:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyFrom Bright Hues to Neutrals: 12 Pedicure Shades to Try Now
- CultureBeyoncé in “Lemonade”: A GIF-by-GIF Breakdown