J.Crew enlists a crew of cult favorites for a collection of fine jewelry.
With collections in women and men’s wear, children’s wear, swim, and bridal already in their repertoire, J.Crew is moving into yet another new territory with the introduction of fine jewelry. In addition to their own offerings of classic gold rings, bangles, necklaces, and a selection of pearls, the brand has tapped cult favorite jewelers Catbird, Maya Brenner, James Colarusso, Brvtvs, Jennifer Fisher, Gabriela Artigas, and Mociun to design signature pieces that will be sold online. Also on the roster are Lulu Frost, who is no stranger to the brand, having collaborated with them since 2010, and Monica Rich, a photographer and jeweler, who designed three luxe gold lockets. Gold charms, freshwater pearls, and crystal clear diamonds—this collection sure is fine.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details