J.Crew enlists a crew of cult favorites for a collection of fine jewelry.
With collections in women and men’s wear, children’s wear, swim, and bridal already in their repertoire, J.Crew is moving into yet another new territory with the introduction of fine jewelry. In addition to their own offerings of classic gold rings, bangles, necklaces, and a selection of pearls, the brand has tapped cult favorite jewelers Catbird, Maya Brenner, James Colarusso, Brvtvs, Jennifer Fisher, Gabriela Artigas, and Mociun to design signature pieces that will be sold online. Also on the roster are Lulu Frost, who is no stranger to the brand, having collaborated with them since 2010, and Monica Rich, a photographer and jeweler, who designed three luxe gold lockets. Gold charms, freshwater pearls, and crystal clear diamonds—this collection sure is fine.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyKenzo's First Perfume Commercial is a Parody of Every Other Perfume Commerical
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy