J.Crew enlists a crew of cult favorites for a collection of fine jewelry.
With collections in women and men’s wear, children’s wear, swim, and bridal already in their repertoire, J.Crew is moving into yet another new territory with the introduction of fine jewelry. In addition to their own offerings of classic gold rings, bangles, necklaces, and a selection of pearls, the brand has tapped cult favorite jewelers Catbird, Maya Brenner, James Colarusso, Brvtvs, Jennifer Fisher, Gabriela Artigas, and Mociun to design signature pieces that will be sold online. Also on the roster are Lulu Frost, who is no stranger to the brand, having collaborated with them since 2010, and Monica Rich, a photographer and jeweler, who designed three luxe gold lockets. Gold charms, freshwater pearls, and crystal clear diamonds—this collection sure is fine.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan