The Past is Back
Roger Vivier recreates heritage pieces for a new collection.
Today, Roger Vivier’s Creative Director Bruno Frisoni debuted a new limited-edition accessories collection titled, mysteriously, Caprices. The capsule recalls some of the brand’s iconic shapes and playful embellishments. “A lot of them feel very Art Deco, which is my favorite decade,” gushes muse Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who modeled the heritage collection for photographer Michael Avedon. “Perfect for a night out in the summer.” We concur.
Shop the collection exclusively on TheLuxer.com.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties