The Past is Back
Roger Vivier recreates heritage pieces for a new collection.
Today, Roger Vivier’s Creative Director Bruno Frisoni debuted a new limited-edition accessories collection titled, mysteriously, Caprices. The capsule recalls some of the brand’s iconic shapes and playful embellishments. “A lot of them feel very Art Deco, which is my favorite decade,” gushes muse Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who modeled the heritage collection for photographer Michael Avedon. “Perfect for a night out in the summer.” We concur.
Shop the collection exclusively on TheLuxer.com.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week