Packing for a Weekend in Mexico
I am taking a long weekend at my mom’s tiny hometown la Huasteca Potosino, which is in a remote region of Mexico about a four-hour drive from San Louis Potosi. The trip will hopefully include horseback riding around my mother’s ranch, walks through the central square, and late-night dinners with my aunts. I can’t wait, but it’s one of the hottest and most humid places I’ve ever been and packing can be a challenge. Here are 10 things I won’t leave home without.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionPanorama Festival Isn't Just Another Coachella
- Fashion2016 GOP Convention Street Style: Americana on Steroids
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist