Packing for a Weekend in Mexico
I am taking a long weekend at my mom’s tiny hometown la Huasteca Potosino, which is in a remote region of Mexico about a four-hour drive from San Louis Potosi. The trip will hopefully include horseback riding around my mother’s ranch, walks through the central square, and late-night dinners with my aunts. I can’t wait, but it’s one of the hottest and most humid places I’ve ever been and packing can be a challenge. Here are 10 things I won’t leave home without.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- PartiesFashion Designers Come Out, Loud and Proud, As Grindr Users