Packing for a Weekend in Mexico
I am taking a long weekend at my mom’s tiny hometown la Huasteca Potosino, which is in a remote region of Mexico about a four-hour drive from San Louis Potosi. The trip will hopefully include horseback riding around my mother’s ranch, walks through the central square, and late-night dinners with my aunts. I can’t wait, but it’s one of the hottest and most humid places I’ve ever been and packing can be a challenge. Here are 10 things I won’t leave home without.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionMet Gala 2016: From Katy Perry to Claire Danes, See the Best Photos from the Red Carpet
- FashionMet Gala 2016: All the Red Carpet Looks
- CelebritiesMadonna at the Met Gala: See the Star’s Red Carpet Looks
- Best DressedMet Gala 2016: Wiz Khalifa and Idris Elba Win the Red Carpet
- FashionBeyoncé’s Stylist on the Met Gala, Lemonade, and Her Insane Instagram